Retail sales assistants wanted to join a leading internationally recognised brand.
You will represent the brand through the delivery of superb customer service, sales and standards on the shop floor. You will have a strong retail sales background with experience of one to one selling along, with a creative flair or interest in fashion.
Working for this retailer is more than just a retail role; it's about treating customers as individuals and providing them with a truly consultative service. Your day will be very varied and you will need good attention to detail, along with the ability to close sales and recall a wide range of product knowledge.
The remit -
- To deliver store sales in line with targets.
- To actively sell and promote the company's products at all times.
- To excel at delivering and growing the brand in the stores local market place.
- To ensure that customer service standards are exceptional at all times.
- To always ensure that your selling skills are effective in line with customer expectations.
- To make sure that customer complaints do not arise by delivering excellent service.
- To monitor your department at all time to enable the best possible standards to be delivered.
- To ensure that you always have up to date knowledge of all products.
- To help create a team spirit that deliveries ownership for the business.
- To deliver exceptional performance at all times.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.