|Job Title||Sales Assistant|
|Salary||£16000 - £22000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||22 days ago|
Retail sales assistants wanted to join a leading internationally recognised brand.
You will represent the brand through the delivery of superb customer service, sales and standards on the shop floor. You will have a strong retail sales background with experience of one to one selling along, with a creative flair or interest in fashion.
Working for this retailer is more than just a retail role; it's about treating customers as individuals and providing them with a truly consultative service. Your day will be very varied and you will need good attention to detail, along with the ability to close sales and recall a wide range of product knowledge.
The remit -
- To deliver store sales in line with targets.
- To actively sell and promote the company's products at all times.
- To excel at delivering and growing the brand in the stores local market place.
- To ensure that customer service standards are exceptional at all times.
- To always ensure that your selling skills are effective in line with customer expectations.
- To make sure that customer complaints do not arise by delivering excellent service.
- To monitor your department at all time to enable the best possible standards to be delivered.
- To ensure that you always have up to date knowledge of all products.
- To help create a team spirit that deliveries ownership for the business.
- To deliver exceptional performance at all times.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
[eBook] Retail eCommerce- Optimising the Customer Journey
The major goal of any retailer is to increase their conversion rate—yet 72% of retailers see challenges with shopping cart abandonment. Know why? Download our new e-book, Retail eCommerce: Optimising the Customer Journey, to find out how major retailers have figured out how...
World Retail Congress 2017
World Retail Congress was founded in 2007 in response to retailers seeking a platform for senior leaders to come together to discuss the major issues and trends affecting the industry. In delivering this agenda, the Congress has welcomed thousands of senior retail speakers, fr...
Internet Retailing Expo 2017
Internet Retailing Expo (IRX) is aimed at multichannel professionals looking to balance the elements of their multichannel strategy. IRX is designed for retailers in search of the latest and cutting edge technology. IRX has the largest multichannel educational programme in the...