Head of Digital Marketing
|Job Title||Head of Digital Marketing|
|Salary||£80000 per annum + expat benefits + strong bonus potential|
|Job Advertised||9 days ago|
International logistics group currently in the market to appoint a digital specialist to help develop its online business.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Develop and manage strong, high-level relationships with national and international social network organisations
- Take ownership of campaign performance and adjust tactics to meet objectives
- Execute social campaigns driving new customers and generating incremental sales
- Driving strategy, ideation and social product design
- Partner with Traffic and Analytic teams to evaluate and improve (as necessary) systems and methods of targeting, tracking, reporting, and evaluation of social media programs
- Partner with Creative teams to develop more effective means of leveraging social networking channels
- Develop scalable processes for social operations (campaigns, sweepstakes, apps, etc.)
- Be adept at working cross-functionally across the organisation
The ideal candidate will be coming from a business of a similar nature and will possess strong commercial attributes as well as the ability to communicate and lead a team.
If you are looking to work within a growing team, please apply now.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
How to launch a successful refer-a-friend programme
How to make referrals part of your 2017 marketing mix Your existing customers are your greatest asset. Their loyalty to your brand can help drive new customer acquisition. Find out how you make referrals a new channel in your marketing mix. Read our whitepaper to: Understa...
Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit
The Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit is specifically organised for senior professionals responsible for the shop fittings and displays within their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.More bespoke than a retail...
World Retail Congress 2017
World Retail Congress was founded in 2007 in response to retailers seeking a platform for senior leaders to come together to discuss the major issues and trends affecting the industry. In delivering this agenda, the Congress has welcomed thousands of senior retail speakers, fr...