|Job Title||Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary||£18000 - £30000 per annum + BONUS+BENEFITS|
|Location||Marble Arch, London|
|Job Advertised||7 days ago|
Established in 1994, Quest Search & Selection is an award-winning business and an international specialist recruitment consultancy. With a reputation of finding and placing the very best talents for some of the most successful blue chip and SME businesses worldwide, Quest Search and Selection is continuously aiming to improve its excellent and top of the line recruitment service.
We now seek to hire dynamic and proactive Recruitment Consultants to be based in our new Marble Arch office, Central London, to join us on the next stage of our exciting journey.
We are looking for either established Recruiters or industry professionals with at least 12 months of experience within Retail or FMCG, at any level, or alternatively you may be a recent graduate looking to begin a successful in a challenging and rewarding industry.
This opportunity will best fit an individual with an outgoing personality and excellent interpersonal communication skills.
As the Recruitment Consultant, your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Place middle to senior level candidates into management positions
- Screen candidates, conduct interviews, write advertisements, brief Resourcers on a daily basis and match candidates to the clients
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with client companies to ensure that they are provided with the highest standards of recruitment service
- Use sales and business development techniques to attract clients and grow your sector
- Identify and headhunt key people within your sector
Take advantage of the opportunities that come with this new and exciting career.
- Growing international markets in rapidly developing sectors
- An established commission structure and good basic salary
- An entrepreneurial environment to grow and develop
- A team of Resources to assist you in successfully filling roles
The London office has very recently moved to Marble Arch in Central London and it's a great time to join an already established team. We can offer support, training and personal growth whilst working with you to carve out your own niche in an exciting sector.
This role offers very rewarding career prospects for the successful candidate. If you think that you have the right skills and experience for this role and are looking forward to boost your career furthermore, send us an up to date CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
A Guide to Mastering Ecommerce Optimisation
The Ultimate Guide to Mastering the Ecommerce Path to Purchase Many companies don't give proper attention to the entire customer path to purchase because it seems too complex or time-consuming. The truth is this kind of optimization does take work - but with the right proces...
Retail Design Expo
Retail Design Expo has become the definitive annual expo for retail design, marketing, branding, visual merchandising and fit-out decision-makers looking to keep up to date with the latest innovations, new approaches to customer engagement, customer experiences and new thinki...
Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE)
Free to attend, RBTE is the must visit event for retailers and hospitality organisations looking for the right tools, solutions and advice on how to best run their business. With over 350 exhibitors showcasing a range of solutions from cards and payments, ecommerce and multich...