My client is a highly successful supplier to the UK high street; they currently have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Manager to join their growing head office team.
As Quality & Ethical Assurance Manager your ultimate responsibility is to safeguard the brands integrity; ensuring that all goods meet the business quality & health and safety requirements. This is through having control of the inspection, testing & management of the sampling and production processes.
Key responsibilities will include: ·
- Checking all samples to ensure they meet the brands required quality
- Checking the aesthetic and safety standards
- Checking goods-in against shipment samples
- Producing and maintaining quality inspection reports
- Working closely with suppliers to ensure ethical standards are met and continually working to improve ethical standards and quality. ·
- Ensuring defective stock is not approved and is appropriately removed from the production line.
- Filing and maintaining the sample library; ensuring sealing, red and gold seals are correctly stored and labelled.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following key skills and experience -
- Previous experience within a similar role from a Quality, Technical or Ethical Manager position
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate an understanding of the product and it's functionality.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience working with both domestic and Far East factories and customers.
- Good standard of computer literacy - particularly Microsoft Office programs.
- A working knowledge of software such a Photoshop would be a strong advantage, as would prior experience of Database.
- Be enthusiastic and pro-active in your approach, with a determination to succeed.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of an already successful and further growing business!
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience for this role and you would like to be considered, apply now with a copy your CV quoting the reference Q95230.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.