This is a unique opportunity for an individual in an employment & recruitment agency where you will be in a sales target-focused environment.
This business has branches nationwide and has been established for over 30 years and has a track record with recruiting permanent and temporary staff in manufacturing, industrial, supply chain & driver/logistics sectors to name a few.
The position is centred around Driver & Logistics recruitment and is looking for an individual from the same background or from a Driver/Logistics recruitment consultancy.
Your role is to develop as profitable desk offering market leading levels of candidate & client service. The business has ambitious plans & has target to doubled turnover from 45 million through opening new branches and increasing market share over the next 5 years and have opportunities in both permanent and temporary sectors.
As a Consultant you will be looking after - :
- Achieving the highest sales using the most commercial methods and ensuring that the highest possible standards.
- Develop and renewal of Prefer Supplier Relationships
- Account Management - 360 role from advertising to finalising start details
- Business Development and following up on leads
- Dealing with applicant cv with reference and skills checks
- Attending external client meetings
- To continually improve business processes to ensure competitive advantage in both client & candidates.
You must be results-orientated, passionate and committed to achieving and sustaining outstanding customer service that is localised.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a great OTE bonus potentially (based on your individual sales revenue). This is an opportunity to make a real difference in a growing business. If this sounds like yourself please reply with your cv quoting the reference Q97669.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.