Regional Business Manager - Midlands
|Job Title||Regional Business Manager - Midlands|
|Salary||£50 - £60000 per annum + Car|
|Job Advertised||18 days ago|
This Market leading brand is currently looking for a Regional Business Manager who is extremely focused on delivering business to business sales and leading a team of commercially focused people. In this role you will be integrated in to the regional structure and team and they will work with regional peers and store managers within their geographical territory to ensure that stores productivity is maintained.
To be successful in this role you must be able to:
- Lead, manage, motivate, inspire, recognise, coach and develop a team of Retail Business Consultants
- Confidently and appropriately use the performance management process
- Align career development and succession planning to Business Academy strategy.
- Be accountable for, and hold Consultants accountable for, delivering a profit and loss performance by achieving sales KPIs and objectives within the function.
- Implement and embed the Small Business vision in the team and create a culture of high performance, excellent execution, first class standards and a passion for delivery through timely, effective and clear communications
- Ensure that the team consistently delivers an exceptional customer experience for new and in life customers as measured through customer experience feedback and scoring
- Drive, improve and be accountable for operational compliance, efficiency and security by ensuring all Consultants adhere to policy, process and procedure as measured by relevant KPIs
- Ensure the team optimises staff resource as measured by the resource planning tool and FTE productivity targets
- Maintain robust relationships with the central retail team and across all functions to work collaboratively and productively and through the Head of Stores, hold these teams to account to deliver the tools necessary to achieve retail objectives
- Develop and maintain robust relationships with your peers within your region and also networking with cross functional areas to work collaboratively and productively
You will also need:
- Knowledge of the Commercials
- Business knowledge and competitor information to inform decision making and drive added value
- Planning and Organisation skills
- Ability to identify and prioritise issues and organise work accordingly
- Create the Strategy
- Think of new opportunities to improve processes, add value and/or drive commercial success and make clear decisions which re thorough
- Working collaboratively
- Builds relationships and works cross functionally
- Leadership skills
- Develop self and others to build organisational capability. Uses great communication to inspire people to follow their vision/direction
- A desire to cultivate learning and capability in others to improve performance through feedback and coaching
- Ability to Implement change
- Takes responsibility for making change happen. Focuses on driving a culture of continuous improvement
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £60k plus bonus and a car allowance.
If you think you are right for this role, please send over your CV quoting reference number: Q101561
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
A Guide to Mastering Ecommerce Optimisation
The Ultimate Guide to Mastering the Ecommerce Path to Purchase Many companies don't give proper attention to the entire customer path to purchase because it seems too complex or time-consuming. The truth is this kind of optimization does take work - but with the right proces...
Customer Experience Exchange, Europe
Driving Best-in-Class Customer Experience Today To Secure The Customer Of TomorrowThe Customer Experience Exchange is the leading learning and networking event for customer experience decision makers across Europe, bringing together 80 C-level & VPs/Directors of Customer Exper...
Today’s retail arena is commonly characterized by relentless change and retail competition. In response to that challenge, the 6th Annual OmniShopper International Conference has been uniquely designed to be 100% focused on deeply understanding shopper and consumer behavior, a...