Regional Manager - Lancashire
|Job Title||Regional Manager - Lancashire|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||29 days ago|
An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading and Award Winning retail brand.
Reporting to the Head of Operations you will be charged with managing between 20 and 30 units and you will be responsible for driving the profitability of this business by leading the in-store team below you with creative and commercial prowess.
Commerciality and strategic planning is crucial as the business continues down a road of overwhelming cultural change, so an ability to manage change through people is essential.
You must also be willing to lend yourself to additional projects and be able to influence at a high level.
- Implement and embed the vision of the brand in your region, achieving this through promoting high service standards and effective communications throughout your area.
- Interpret financial results to monitor performance.
- Uses agreed company processes to achieve key performance indicator targets.
- Negotiation with third-parties to drive product range and unique offers
- Ensure you keep up to date with competitor initiatives and market trends relaying relevant information and suggestions to the Head of Operations.
Develop and coach self and others:
- Creates a culture of continuous learning and development.
- Agrees development plans to improve team and personal performance.
- Demonstrates an inspirational approach to people management.
- Drives own and others development to continually improve knowledge and skills.
- Encourages team to deliver an exceptional customer experience to both existing and potential customers.
To be considered for this position you should have previous experience in either Retail or Hospitality at an Area Management. You must also have a strong track record in people development and financial improvement. This retailer recruits on behavioural suitability so demonstration of success through your people is absolutely key!
A competitive basic salary of between £50,000 - £60,000 is available for the right candidate and benefits package includes car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare, laptop, mobile phone, etc.
If you are intrested in this role, please submit your CV quoting reference number: Q101508
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
A Guide to Mastering Ecommerce Optimisation
The Ultimate Guide to Mastering the Ecommerce Path to Purchase Many companies don't give proper attention to the entire customer path to purchase because it seems too complex or time-consuming. The truth is this kind of optimization does take work - but with the right proces...
Today’s retail arena is commonly characterized by relentless change and retail competition. In response to that challenge, the 6th Annual OmniShopper International Conference has been uniquely designed to be 100% focused on deeply understanding shopper and consumer behavior, a...
World Retail Congress 2017
World Retail Congress was founded in 2007 in response to retailers seeking a platform for senior leaders to come together to discuss the major issues and trends affecting the industry. In delivering this agenda, the Congress has welcomed thousands of senior retail speakers, fr...