Regional Manager- North West England
An exceptional Regional Manager is needed for a market leading 'Quick Service Restaurant' brand for the North West/Manchester/Liverpool area.
Reporting to the Head of Operations you will be charged with managing approximately 15 high-volume units and be responsible for driving the profitability of this business by leading the in-store team below you with creative and commercial prowess.
Commerciality and strategic planning is crucial as the business continues down a road of overwhelming cultural change, so an ability to manage change through people is essential.
- Implement and embed the hospitality vision of the brand in your region, achieving this through promoting high service standards and effective communications throughout your area.
- Interpret financial results to monitor performance.
- Uses agreed company processes to achieve key performance indicator targets.
- Negotiation with third-parties to drive product range and unique offers
- Ensure you keep up to date with competitor initiatives and market trends relaying relevant information and suggestions to the Head of Operations.
Develop and coach self and others
- Creates a culture of continuous learning and development.
- Agrees development plans to improve team and personal performance.
- Demonstrates an inspirational approach to people management.
- Drives own and others development to continually improve knowledge and skills.
- Encourages team to deliver an exceptional customer experience to both existing and potential customers.
To be considered for this position you should have previous hospitality experience at an Area Management, Regional Manager or 'Head of' level and have a strong track record in people development and financial improvement.
If you have not had exposure to managing Quick Service Restaurants, this is not the opportunity for you.
This retailer recruits on behavioural suitability so demonstration of success through your people is absolutely key!
A competitive basic salary of between £35,000 and £40,000 is available for the right candidate and benefits package includes car allowance, bonus, pension, laptop, mobile phone, etc.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.