A leading destination retail unit is looking to hire Restaurant Manager for their main Restaurant & Cafe.
The restaurant will focus on home cooked traditional cuisine in a relaxed, warm and friendly environment. The menus will hope tom combine classic and modern English flavours prepared with fresh ingredients, many from local suppliers.
The role of the Restaurant Manager will involve:
- Managing P&L and making sure he restaurant makes budget.
- in charge of stock takes and stock audits
- Balance total receipts and accurate processing of invoices
- Portion controls and food quality standards.
- Training and development off staff member on - adherence to health & Safety and Food Hygiene Policies and Procedures
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling and conform to alcoholic licenses & regulations.
- Maintaining high level of customer service through the restaurant and front of house.
- Supplier relationships with procurement relationship and maintainer of the systems send
To be a successful candidate, you should have the following :
- Restaurant management experience - Experience of managing Budgets
- Experience of leading a large team in the Kitchen
- Experienced in working in a high volume busy environment
- Driven by delivering top-quality food, with precise attention to detail as well as working for a reputable brand
- Customer service focused & knowledge of theatre kitchen
- Computer Word & Excel Skill required
This is an exciting NEW opportunity with a guaranteed excellent package that awaits the successful candidate. It's a real opportunity to put a mark on this new restaurant & retail venture. If you thrive on challenges of this sort please submit your CV quoting the reference Q96313.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.