Back of House & Admin Manager- Leicester
Unique Multi-product Retailer
SALARY UP TO £20K
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a unique retailer in the Leicester area that is looking for an experienced Administration focused Manager to oversee the effective running of the back office and administration functions.
- Managing a team in an office environment
- Driving telesales, HR and staffing controls, customer service and stock control
- Ensuring all banking procedures are undertaken accurately and promptly
- Work alongside the Store Manager and Team Leaders to maintain stock levels and conduct stock reviews
- Assisting with the purchase ledger functions for the store
- Adhere to health and safety procedures at all times, leading by example
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least one year experience in a supervisory/management role
- Telephone sales experience
- GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Good knowledge of office IT packages
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to problem solve and use initiative
If this sounds like you, waste no time in applying with an up-to-date CV! Ref Q 100463
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.