Retail Manager - Gretna
|Job Title||Retail Manager - Gretna|
|Salary||£23000 - £24000 per annum + benefits|
|Job Advertised||6 days ago|
This is a great opportunity for a commercial retail leader to join a premium fashion brand as an Assistant General Manager. This brand is looking for someone with strong sales experience, and the ability to engage a large in-store team to drive excellent customer service standards.
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Engaging and motivating your team to drive a 'customer first' culture, maximising customer experience and continually seeking innovative ways to improve service
- Driving store performance and profitability, maintaining store budgets in line with forcasts
- Effectively communicating the business vision and strategy with your team, setting clear goals, providing feedback, and coaching to lead their development
- Developing and reviewing a succession plan for the store, updating and reviewing this on a regular basis
Skills required for this role include:
- Customer and people focused approach with in-depth knowledge of developing and implementing excellent customer service
- A proactive attitude, and an abundance of commercial experience to utilise in this fashion retail environment
- Excellent communication skills with proven success of leading a strong team and building positive business relationships with members of functional teams
This role poses a great opportunity to join a prestigious fashion brand offering excellent salary, benefits and progression. Any retail background will be considered, but you must have strong commercial and sales experience. If you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply with an up to date CV today quoting Q101119!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer
Unlock the value of the Internet of Things with the 2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer. 63% of IoT adopters say they’ve seen “significant” return on their investment in IoT. A predicted 20 billion devices will be connected to the Internet of Things by 2020. Our latest IoT Baromet...
Customer Experience Exchange, Europe
Driving Best-in-Class Customer Experience Today To Secure The Customer Of TomorrowThe Customer Experience Exchange is the leading learning and networking event for customer experience decision makers across Europe, bringing together 80 C-level & VPs/Directors of Customer Exper...
Today’s retail arena is commonly characterized by relentless change and retail competition. In response to that challenge, the 6th Annual OmniShopper International Conference has been uniquely designed to be 100% focused on deeply understanding shopper and consumer behavior, a...