Retail Manager roles - Ashford Area
|Job Title||Retail Manager roles - Ashford Area|
|Salary||£16000 - £28000 per annum + benefits|
|Job Advertised||19 days ago|
A high end British luxury fashion brand is looking for exceptional managers to lead theirstore teams in the Ashford area.
They are looking for various management levels, and whatever your level, your role will be to lead and develop the retail business strategy to set the path for double digit profit growth, and provide excellent customer service. If you're passionate about fashion, and want to work for for world renownded fashion brand, this is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in developing your retail management career.
Working for this brand, your main focus will be:
- Coaching and developing an exemplary team, to run an outstanding business
- Assisting in delivering a thorough business strategy to exceed your sales and profit targets
- Leading from the front to deliver a high level of personal customer service, as expected in a premium environment
- Using commercial insight and knowledge of the latest fashion trends to create the most innovative visual merchandise displays
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Have strong retail experience, ideally within a fashion environment, but all retail backgrounds will be considered
- Can demonstrate delivering results to budget in a fast paced environment
- Show passion for developing individuals to be great retail leaders
- Have a desire to work hard and progress your career in the fashion sector
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package, and unrivalled exposure and progression with one of the most exciting brands today.
If you feel you have the necessary skills, and experience, apply with an up to date CV today quoting Q101377!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer
Unlock the value of the Internet of Things with the 2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer. 63% of IoT adopters say they’ve seen “significant” return on their investment in IoT. A predicted 20 billion devices will be connected to the Internet of Things by 2020. Our latest IoT Baromet...
The Tech Expo - Explore & Engage with Emerging Tech in Context
Now in its 2nd year, The Tech Expo Conference & Exhibition is designed to Explore, Educate and Engage our audience in the Contextual use of Emerging Technologies. Topics covered include Contextual Tech, Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality & FinTech Innovations, The Future of T...
Customer Experience Exchange, Europe
Driving Best-in-Class Customer Experience Today To Secure The Customer Of TomorrowThe Customer Experience Exchange is the leading learning and networking event for customer experience decision makers across Europe, bringing together 80 C-level & VPs/Directors of Customer Exper...