Retail Store Project Manager
|Job Title||Retail Store Project Manager|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits|
|Job Advertised||17 days ago|
One of the multinational retail group is currently looking for an experience Project Manager to join their dynamic team based in Qatar.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Project management of range changes at a strategic level with this role being less about operational content delivery and more about process management.
- Achievement of business targets and programme objectives through implementation of new ranges.
- Developing shop fitting drawing packs and specifications from approved layouts.
- Appointing and coordinating with contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers to achieve project objectives.
- Working closely with the visual merchandising team, retail operations team, property management team and suppliers to achieve approval and implementation of store designs.
- Liaising between and communicating with internal clients, contractors, sub-contractors, site manager suppliers and departmental team to achieve project milestones.
- Monitoring progress, quality and cost on sites and provide regular updates to internal departments.
- Initiating post implementation reviews on design, installation of store interiors and bespoke joinery, display fixtures and fittings and snagging.
- Budget and final accounting.
To qualify, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Project management / design background with retail industry experience including knowledge of CDM, shop fitting and construction.
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD, Word, Excel, Microsoft Project.
- Good organisational and communication skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Numerate and accurate.
- Assertive but able to build rapport and form good working relationships.
- A proactive working approach with the ability to work to strict timescales and deadlines.
- Contractor/supplier management experience.
This is an exciting opportunity with a guaranteed competitive package that awaits the successful candidate. Take this once in a lifetime chance to further develop your skills and talents and thrive in a new and exciting workplace. If you think that you are a fit for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
How to launch a successful refer-a-friend programme
How to make referrals part of your 2017 marketing mix Your existing customers are your greatest asset. Their loyalty to your brand can help drive new customer acquisition. Find out how you make referrals a new channel in your marketing mix. Read our whitepaper to: Understa...
NRF 2017 - Retail’s BIG Show
Retail's BIG Show is a 3-day industry event that includes 33,000 attendees, 240,000 sq. ft. EXPO, 510+ exhibitors, 300+ speakers, 100+ sessions and hours of networking. The event is Jan 15-17, 2017 in New York City. Retail's BIG Show is the National Retail’s Federation’s flags...
Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit
The Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit is specifically organised for senior professionals responsible for the shop fittings and displays within their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.More bespoke than a retail...