|Job Title||Sales Advisor|
|Salary||£17500 per annum + Bonus|
|Job Advertised||9 days ago|
My client, a market leading and well known British self-storage provider, consistently in The Sunday Top 100 companies to work for, is looking for a Sales advisor to join their team in Edinburgh.
As a sales advisor your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing an exceptional customer service experience to all customers and be their first point of contact.
- Take initiative and responsibility when driving store sales and constantly achieving KPI's
- Direct customers and advise them on the best solution for their needs
To be considered in this role you must demonstrate:
- Previous experience in sales sectors or customer service with an enthusiastic and friendly approach.
- Strong selling and communication skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), E-Mail and the internet.
- Willingness to learn new skills and undertake appropriate training
In reward for your hard work, you can expect an attractive salary package including a bonus scheme and ability to progress within the company. If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer
Unlock the value of the Internet of Things with the 2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer. 63% of IoT adopters say they’ve seen “significant” return on their investment in IoT. A predicted 20 billion devices will be connected to the Internet of Things by 2020. Our latest IoT Baromet...
The Tech Expo - Explore & Engage with Emerging Tech in Context
Now in its 2nd year, The Tech Expo Conference & Exhibition is designed to Explore, Educate and Engage our audience in the Contextual use of Emerging Technologies. Topics covered include Contextual Tech, Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality & FinTech Innovations, The Future of T...
Customer Experience Exchange, Europe
Driving Best-in-Class Customer Experience Today To Secure The Customer Of TomorrowThe Customer Experience Exchange is the leading learning and networking event for customer experience decision makers across Europe, bringing together 80 C-level & VPs/Directors of Customer Exper...