Sales Advisor - London
|Job Title||Sales Advisor - London|
|Salary||£17000 - £20000 per annum + Bonus|
|Job Advertised||20 days ago|
My client, a market leading and well known British self-storage provider, consistently in The Sunday Top 100 companies to work for, is looking for experianced Sales Advisors for multiple locations across London.
As a sales advisor your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing an exceptional customer service experience to all customers and be their first point of contact.
- Take initiative and responsibility when driving store sales and constantly achieving KPI's
- Direct customers and advise them on the best solution for their needs
To be considered in this role you must demonstrate:
- Previous experience in sales sectors or customer service with an enthusiastic and friendly approach.
- Strong selling and communication skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), E-Mail and the internet.
- Willingness to learn new skills and undertake appropriate training
In reward for your hard work, you can expect an attractive salary package including a bonus scheme and ability to progress within the company. If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
How to launch a successful refer-a-friend programme
How to make referrals part of your 2017 marketing mix Your existing customers are your greatest asset. Their loyalty to your brand can help drive new customer acquisition. Find out how you make referrals a new channel in your marketing mix. Read our whitepaper to: Understa...
NRF 2017 - Retail’s BIG Show
Retail's BIG Show is a 3-day industry event that includes 33,000 attendees, 240,000 sq. ft. EXPO, 510+ exhibitors, 300+ speakers, 100+ sessions and hours of networking. The event is Jan 15-17, 2017 in New York City. Retail's BIG Show is the National Retail’s Federation’s flags...
Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit
The Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit is specifically organised for senior professionals responsible for the shop fittings and displays within their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.More bespoke than a retail...