Sales Assistant - Nottingham
|Job Title||Sales Assistant - Nottingham|
|Salary||£15500 - £17500 per annum + Bonus+Benfits|
|Job Advertised||4 days ago|
My client, a market leading and well known British self-storage provider, consistently in The Sunday Top 100 companies to work for, is looking for a Sales advisor to join their team in Nottingham.
As a sales advisor your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing an exceptional customer service experience to all customers and be their first point of contact.
- Take initiative and responsibility when driving store sales and constantly achieving KPI's
- Direct customers and advise them on the best solution for their needs
To be considered in this role you must demonstrate:
- Previous experience in sales sectors or customer service with an enthusiastic and friendly approach.
- Strong selling and communication skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), E-Mail and the internet.
- Willingness to learn new skills and undertake appropriate training
In reward for your hard work, you can expect an attractive salary package including a bonus scheme and ability to progress within the company. If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer
Unlock the value of the Internet of Things with the 2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer. 63% of IoT adopters say they’ve seen “significant” return on their investment in IoT. A predicted 20 billion devices will be connected to the Internet of Things by 2020. Our latest IoT Baromet...
Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE)
Free to attend, RBTE is the must visit event for retailers and hospitality organisations looking for the right tools, solutions and advice on how to best run their business. With over 350 exhibitors showcasing a range of solutions from cards and payments, ecommerce and multich...