Remit: The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate with previous experience that they are capable of the following:
- Implement marketing plans
- Achieving monthly, annual sales, volume and penetration targets
- Building lasting working relationships decision makers in each account
- Gaining a full working knowledge of each account and their needs
- Conducting survey as and when required
- Hitting daily KPIs
- Ensuring all sales and merchandising objectives are achieved in line with the targets set
- Ensuring all promotional activities and new product activations within the region are timeously executed and communicated to the relevant accounts
- Ensuring that shelf allocation is always in line with market share and our companies objectives
- Reporting daily sales wins and volume figures to your line manager
Personal Qualities: The ideal candidate will have the ability to identify and prioritize key business opportunities in line with our companies' objectives and build lasting working relationship with decision makers in each general trade account.
You will also have the experience in executing, analyzing and developing new business.
3+ years experience in a similar role within the FMCG industry.
Full 08 driving license.
The ideal candidate must prove that they have previous experience in a similar role and sector with x2 up to date work related references. You may also be asked to answer competency based questions relating to the challenges you may face in this role.
HOW TO APPLY
To Apply please send full CV's including current/previous roles as well as dates, company names, locations and job descriptions in English. (Ideally Microsoft Excel Documents)
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.