SAP Project Manager - Retail
One of the biggest sporting brands in the world are looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager who will be based out of the head office in Dubai.
The role of the SAP Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize the project according to the scope, timeline and budget. This includes managing resources and coordinating efforts of all team members in order to deliver projects according to project plan. The Project Manager will also define the project's objectives, communicate status with the stakeholders and oversee the quality control throughout its life cycle.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Direct and manage complete life-cycle of the SAP Project including the planning, design, programming, testing, and implementation of business solutions designed to meet requirements of various departments in the company.
- Develop full-scale project plan and associated communication documents.
- Determine project needs and acquires resources required for the success of the project.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Ensures delivery of project objectives within prescribed timeframe and budget.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- SAP Management
- Knowledge of relevant SAP modules, methodologies and techniques.
- Functional experience of implementing SAP modules.
- Ability to report at all levels.
- Experience using project management software.
- Ability to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions.
- An experienced leader with the ability to motivate others.
- Third party supplier experience.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
Send to us your CV and an amazing salary package awaits you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.