Senior Buyer - Grocery
|Job Title||Senior Buyer - Grocery|
|Salary||£31500 per annum + BONUS+BENEFITS|
|Location||North London, London|
|Job Advertised||7 days ago|
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Buyer, to join one of the UK's leading Food Retailers.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To identify, source and develop own-label products and ranges.
- To enhance the cash sales by project managing certain ranges, suppliers, or events.
- To Obtain, review and analyse supplier promotions.
- To be aware of Sales & Margin daily performance and take corrective action on a daily basis
- Work with the Promotional Function to identify opportunities for trading
Your skills will ideally include:
- Wealth of Buying experience within a retail environment, ideally in food but other category experience will be considered
- Strong commercial acumen and excellent negotiation skills with exposure to complex supplier relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and structured - strong time management skills
- Computer literacy and highly numerate
This is a brilliant role which offers a starting salary of £31,500 as well as a bonus and a strong benefits package.
If working for a leading retailer with unparalleled progression opportunities appeals to you, then don't hesitate to apply.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer
Unlock the value of the Internet of Things with the 2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer. 63% of IoT adopters say they’ve seen “significant” return on their investment in IoT. A predicted 20 billion devices will be connected to the Internet of Things by 2020. Our latest IoT Baromet...
Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE)
Free to attend, RBTE is the must visit event for retailers and hospitality organisations looking for the right tools, solutions and advice on how to best run their business. With over 350 exhibitors showcasing a range of solutions from cards and payments, ecommerce and multich...