Senior Commercial Manager
|Job Title||Senior Commercial Manager|
|Salary||£65000 - £70000 per annum + car allowance, bonus, benefits|
|Job Advertised||23 days ago|
Senior Commercial Manager
I'm looking for a very commercially astute manager to lead a small team of negotiators, analysts and buyers in a rather unique entertainment environment in London.
A very recent restructure has led to the creation of a new position focusing on the specifics and mechanisms of this company's theatrical content. Ensuring the right content and films are shown at the right time and in the right locations, both physically and digitally.
Working with a dedicated content team to deliver the most commercial plan, this is a pioneering new role and would suit someone from a commercial retail trading position or potentially someone from FMCG buying, marketing or sales and with a senior managerial track record.
Your typical responsibilities will be:
- Leadership and development of a highly specialised and dedicated film content team at the cutting edge of new film release
- Inspiring, motivating and developing meaningful structure and stretch targets
- Working with an external agency to deliver a comprehensive and commercially astute film schedules
- Lead the negotiation on all purchases on a distributor by distributor basis.
- Ensure a diverse and comprehensive range of film 'product'
The key criteria are as follows:
- Hiring and development of future talent- so a successful track record of managing people to success is absolutely essential
- Sound commercial business acumen- someone from a fast-paced commercial FMCG background, licensing partnerships, merchandising or online product planning background
- Communication- Excellent verbal and written communication, diplomacy and a collaborative outlook are an integral requirement.
- Analysing and interpreting data- constantly questioning, making informed decisions and using effective forecasting to deliver the commercial plan
The salary and package for this unique position is a generous £70k base + £5k car allowance, bonus and generous blue chip benefits.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please apply today using an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer
Unlock the value of the Internet of Things with the 2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer. 63% of IoT adopters say they’ve seen “significant” return on their investment in IoT. A predicted 20 billion devices will be connected to the Internet of Things by 2020. Our latest IoT Baromet...
Customer Experience Exchange, Europe
Driving Best-in-Class Customer Experience Today To Secure The Customer Of TomorrowThe Customer Experience Exchange is the leading learning and networking event for customer experience decision makers across Europe, bringing together 80 C-level & VPs/Directors of Customer Exper...
Today’s retail arena is commonly characterized by relentless change and retail competition. In response to that challenge, the 6th Annual OmniShopper International Conference has been uniquely designed to be 100% focused on deeply understanding shopper and consumer behavior, a...