This publishing house works across a number of multi-platform brands & UK lifestyle and Media websites. This business is very known in the industry and is looking for someone to work on one of their award winning, bestselling publications.
The Division is focused on using insight and data to sell a wide range of products and services to their subscription customers. Reporting to the Head of you will be responsible for defining, delivering and maintaining market leading products and user experiences across their core range of channels. You will be dealing with data, analytics and transactions and the delivery of the annual marketing plans in association with third-party business partnerships to drive revenues and sales.
This role will encompass in-magazine leaflets, direct mail, online and telemarketing.
Key responsibilities include -
- Deliver on revenue targets & take personal responsibility for the significant growth of new business and partnership revenue.
- Identifying new products, clients and commercial opportunities to drive that growth
- Manage creative sign-off for offline and online channels this includes creating engaging and accurate copy to reflect the particular tone and handwriting of the publication and customer.
- Collate assets from partners for offers (copy, offer detail, imagery)
- Implementing digital activity which includes email marketing, CRM and online advertising.
- Uploading and managing content & the ability to create and amend HTML pages and emails.
To be successful you must-
- Experience of working on partnership models, or financial services
- Outstanding sales, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven track record of developing marketing plans and business development growth initiatives
- Experience of working with major brands across print and digital
- Have an understanding of CSS.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers across the different brands
If you feel you have the right background within this marketing revenue stream please send you cv quoting the reference Q100900. Please not that this is initially a 12 month maternity contract.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.