A market leading luxury home and cookware brand, is looking for an experienced Senior Merchandiser to play a pivotal role in delivering the business strategic plan, in the Sussex area. This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate, ambitious individual to be a part of a company that can offer unparalleled career progression and a culture that values their people, and their career development.
As Senior Merchandiser, you will be accountable for:
- The business wide budgets, planning and forecasting of stock, to deliver against company objectives
- The development and progression of a small team of merchandisers
- Building collaborative relationships with the buying team, to ensure a commercial range
- Leading your team to create a culture of accurate and timely product data management
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate a strong track record of delivering against company objectives in a similar position, ideally within home or cookware.
Along with this you must be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Exceptional analytical skills, developed in core merchandising function, with strong exposure to Excel
- Competent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a close knit team, developing collaborative relationships with diverse teams
If you feel you have the right skills and character, apply with an up to date CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.