A well-established fashion retailer is currently looking for a Senior Ecommerce Merchandising Manager to join their growing team in Dubai.
As the Senior Ecommerce Merchandising Manager, you will handle the following responsibilities:
- Increase sales, inventory and profitability by developing and managing the company's merchandising strategy
- Construct and execute product promotional plans to influence key marketing initiatives
- Produce accurate business reports
- Consistently review and react to sales performance and selling reports to drive sales and improve overall merchandise productivity and profitability.
- Process improvement and new development to streamline product/planning aspects of the ecommerce business initiatives
- Contribute to content production process, including planning, and organizing
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years related experience
- Planning & merchandising experience in the field of Ecommerce is a must
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office - particularly Excel
For this crucial post, the rewards are beyond the usual tax-free salary package, but an opportunity to further develop as a professional and have a large influence in an exciting new workplace. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.