|Job Title||Ecommerce Manager|
|Job Advertised||21 days ago|
An exciting Ecommerce Manager opportunity has arisen to join a leading retail business that has exciting future-plans. This position will be well suited to someone who is passionate about online trading, working within a team and has a track record of success in delivering outstanding returns.
As Ecommerce Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Partnering the Buying, Supply Chain, Online Tech and Digital Marketing teams
- Maximising sales and trading operations
- Implementing a clear merchandising strategy
- Coordinating the online visual display of brands
- Continuously evaluating the online customer journey
- Providing user experience and navigation suggestions
- Leading the Merchandising team and supporting the Ecommerce Director
This is an entrepreneurial, forward thinking environment, and needs an individual with:
- The ability to analyse figures and data
- Strong commercial awareness
- Great coaching and organisational capabilities
- A warm and easy to work with and relationship focused
- An entrepreneurial spirit, able to spot and seize business opportunities
- Self-motivated and with a strong will to succeed
In reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive salary and unrivalled opportunities to progress within a growing brand.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
How to launch a successful refer-a-friend programme
How to make referrals part of your 2017 marketing mix Your existing customers are your greatest asset. Their loyalty to your brand can help drive new customer acquisition. Find out how you make referrals a new channel in your marketing mix. Read our whitepaper to: Understa...
Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE)
Free to attend, RBTE is the must visit event for retailers and hospitality organisations looking for the right tools, solutions and advice on how to best run their business. With over 350 exhibitors showcasing a range of solutions from cards and payments, ecommerce and multich...