This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a publishing house that work across multi-platform brands & maintains a number of UK lifestyle and Media websites. This Digital business is very known in the industry and is looking for someone to work on one of their key brands. In this role you will be responsible for defining and leading the product vision of two leading websites within the events sector and report directly to the CIO.
My client is looking for someone to join our team who has a passion to create a consistent & engaging experience with proven expertise in mixing user-centered design methodologies and flawless execution that are intuitive and innovative to use.
This position will be responsible for helping create the strategic vision alongside with the CIO & MD and will work with UX Designers and Developers.
Key responsibilities -
- Understand the audience to help shape & translate the strategy for the roadmap for their products & delivery.
- Collaborating in all facets of a user-centered design process (Strategy, Research, Design and Testing)
- Business case creation & stakeholder management - Being ahead of the game & creating a competitive, fast-moving marketplace to meet consumers and advertisers high demands within the specialist events and wedding sector.
- Managing leading a team of UX Designers and developers with this vision
To be successful in this position you must have -
- Senior Product Management and leadership experience at a comparable media business or in another consumer facing digital or mobile transactional environment.
- Project management experience & awareness of agile processes
- Experience setting the product vision, establishing product strategy and leading the product roadmap.
- Proven management qualities as the successful candidate will be directly managing a team of 5-8 people.
- Experience at interpreting analytics to form hypotheses about user behaviour and translating this into specific product recommendations
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to drive revenue optimisation through commercial models & pricing strategies.
- Thrive in a delivery focused and fast paced environment.
- Clear, structured thinker and communicator who can effectively inspire all levels across include board level and other stakeholders.
If you feel you have the right experience for this senior leadership category role please send you cv quoting the reference Q100753.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.