|Job Title||Shift Manager|
|Salary||£28000 - £38000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Location||Waltham Abbey, Essex|
|Job Advertised||15 days ago|
I am currently looking to recruit a Warehouse & Distribution Manager for a busy food distribution service. You will be responsible for the efficient operation of the night shift which entails processing orders, invoicing, picking, routing, stock rotation, warehousing, dispatch and goods in.
Amongst Your Key Responsibilities Will Be:
- Strategically manage the warehouse in line with company policies and objectives
- Administer goods in, warehousing and distribution operations.
- Maintain the safety, security and accuracy of the inventory.
- Ensure quality objectives & delivery deadlines are met
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilisation
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Comply with current warehousing, handling & shipping legislation
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Liaise with clients and transport companies
- Produce reports and statistics regularly
To Be Succesful You Will Demonstrate:
- Proven warehouse management/supervisory experience
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing KPI's
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Fork lift license preferred but not essential
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
- Good team working skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent business administration skill
- Sound Numerical & IT skills
- Full driving licence
There will be small shift rotation at times but predominantly a night shift role
In return for your hard work and dedication a salary of up to £38k (dependant on experience) is on offer. If you feel you would be suited to the role please apply with an up to date CV
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer
Unlock the value of the Internet of Things with the 2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer. 63% of IoT adopters say they’ve seen “significant” return on their investment in IoT. A predicted 20 billion devices will be connected to the Internet of Things by 2020. Our latest IoT Baromet...
Internet Retailing Expo 2017
Internet Retailing Expo (IRX) is aimed at multichannel professionals looking to balance the elements of their multichannel strategy. IRX is designed for retailers in search of the latest and cutting edge technology. IRX has the largest multichannel educational programme in the...
Retail Design Expo
Retail Design Expo has become the definitive annual expo for retail design, marketing, branding, visual merchandising and fit-out decision-makers looking to keep up to date with the latest innovations, new approaches to customer engagement, customer experiences and new thinki...