A very successful branded food business is seeking a Shopper Marketing Manager to join their Category Team. You will be responsible for developing and executing Shopper Marketing Brand Plans that will engage with shoppers and lead to increased sales.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Developing and selling in high impact strategies that complement the complement the strategic direction of the retailers and hence maximise shopper engagement and increasing conversion to purchase
- Collaboratively running the Shopper Marketing budget
- Proactively feeding into the Brand Plans and developing tactical activities to push the boundaries of brand presence in all Channels
- Identifying new 'Event' opportunities that would add value to the brands
- Optimising future activity through EPOS tracking to evaluate the Category impact and ROI of Shopper Marketing activity
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in a Branded Shopper Marketing role within a FMCG business
- Experience managing a large category spend
- Experience using continuous data (EPOS AND Panel) and ad-hoc research
- An outgoing personality and excellent communication skills at all levels of business
- Effective project management skills
- Education to degree level (or equivalent) or higher
If you would like to join a fast-moving, fun but hard working environment and you have the experience and skill set required we would welcome your application.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.