A unique and market leading supplier of high end luxury kitchens and Bathrooms is looking for a Sales driven and money motivated Showroom Manager for its Central London store.
You will be responsible for:
- Management of a small team of approximately 10
- Control of all KPIs and business metrics
- Coaching and developing a sales team
- Involvement in proactive sales strategies and local business initiatives
- Leadership of a team of sales focused advisors
- Succession planning for your team and all training requirements
The ideal candidate will be:
- Well versed in KPI management
- An experienced retail or sales manager, preferably with experience of assisted home décor sales
- From a competitive retail or Sales background
- Educated to degree level
Candidates from a DIY, furniture, home wares or Retail Sales background would work particularly well, but general retail managers would be considered.
If the above sounds like you and you are looking for a salary of around £40k, with great benefits and up to 100% of base salary in commissions, please apply today using an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.