A high-street fashion brand looking for a highly motivated supervisor to join a successful store in the Hampshire area. This value fashion retailer is seeking an experienced supervisor to operate within a dynamic retail environment.
This position offers excellent progression within a successful, high-profile store. You must be a self-starter with strong interpersonal and organisational skills in order to respond to stock & availability targets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing and organising deliveries in a timely manner
- Delivering stock to shop floor
- Taking in deliveries accurately
- Reporting key business KPIs
- Identifying both stock and space targets
- Ensuring the shop floor is continually replenished
- Interim shopfloor supervisory responsibilities
- Ensuring inventory data is accurate
To be considered for this position you must have experience with a stockroom, operations or back of house role. Having retail stockroom experience is essential. Fashion-related experience is not essential, but a keen interest in fashion is key!
If this sounds like you, please respond with an up to date version of your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.