A leading international fashion group has opened an exciting opportunity for a Senior Store Allocator to join their dynamic and high performing team in France.
The role of the Senior Store Allocator will involve:
- Allocating stock effectively across stores in order to meet and exceed sales targets
- Analysing merchandise performance in order to maximise sales potential.
- Managing the timely delivery and allocation of new and repeat stock to stores, ensuring that sales plans are achieved and stock utilisation is maximised, for current and new stores.
- Liaising with other merchandise professionals including Buyers, Analysts, Store Managers as well as suppliers and distributors
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following qualifications:
- Degree or MBA level education
- Fluent in French, Italian and English languages.
- 3 years management experience
- Excellent forecasting skills
- Strong analysis and decision making skills
- Good leadership, communication and negotiation skills
This is a highly challenging position which in return assures a rewarding salary package and great future career progression. To be considered please forward up to date CV in a Word document format.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.