A well known and highly successful retailer is currently looking to hire a dynamic and proactive Store Manager to join their team in Hounslow.
This role demands a high calibre Store Manager or a candidate with a solid sales management record at a Gym/Fitness Club. Alternatively, you could be from a facilities management background with additional sales and customer service skills.
As Store Manager, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Leading, managing and motivating the team
- Controlling all KPIs and business metrics
- Involvement in proactive sales strategies and local business initiatives
- Leadership of a team of sales focused advisors
- Succession planning for your team and all training requirements
To be successful, you will need store management experience and will have the ability to instil a strong team-orientated work ethic in your colleagues.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- An understanding and knowledge of the local market and potential clients
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- Outstanding record of providing great customer service
- Good training and development capabilities
- Excellent leadership credentials
- An ability to drive sales through your people
This company is known for treating its employees superbly and in return, they expect dedication and commitment from its people. In return for your loyalty and hard work as Store Sales Manager, you will receive a basic salary of up to £31,000 + bonus + great benefits. You will not only be rewarded with excellent salary and earning potential but also with very real career opportunities.
If you feel that you have the right qualification for this role, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.