|Job Title||Store Manager|
|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Location||West London, London|
|Job Advertised||7 days ago|
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses is looking for a Flagship Store Manager.
This national business has over 25 stores & Online trade & is looking for a highly driven and experienced manager with Health & Beauty high-street or wholesale experience who will drives sales, service and commerciality on the shop floor.
The nature of the business means the all branches is predominately opened Monday - Friday!
The role of the Store Manager will include the following responsibilities:
- Leading the Branch team to hit sales/profit targets
- Fully accountable of Stock Management system and audit and wastage targets.
- Driving in-store compliance and company policies and procedures
- Great interpersonal skills with external customers
- Can form excellent relationships internally with head office particular with line management and also the Buyer & Sales team.
- Ensuring the effective deployment of staff in the store - understanding of right people in the right place at all times.
- Involvement in recruitment and retention and understanding of performance management and disciplinary procedures.
To be successful you..
- Must have past or present management experience within another fast paced health & beauty retailer or wholesaler
- Excellent customer service skills to suit their b2b customers
- Have led a successful team focused in hitting sales targets
- Exceptional team building skills including performance management.
- has P&L responsibilities including wage budgets within store
- must hold a full valid driving license and have access to a car
- A working knowledge of Microsoft word, excel and outlook
This is a desirable position with the opportunity to join this reputable business due to increase market share and to take control of a branch. The position offers great pension benefits, staff discount and working conditions and hours (no Saturdays & predominately 9-5pm in the week!) and exceptional bonus between 5-7k per annum! If this position sound of interest please send us your up to date CV quoting the reference Q100927.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer
Unlock the value of the Internet of Things with the 2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer. 63% of IoT adopters say they’ve seen “significant” return on their investment in IoT. A predicted 20 billion devices will be connected to the Internet of Things by 2020. Our latest IoT Baromet...
World Retail Congress 2017
World Retail Congress was founded in 2007 in response to retailers seeking a platform for senior leaders to come together to discuss the major issues and trends affecting the industry. In delivering this agenda, the Congress has welcomed thousands of senior retail speakers, fr...
Internet Retailing Expo 2017
Internet Retailing Expo (IRX) is aimed at multichannel professionals looking to balance the elements of their multichannel strategy. IRX is designed for retailers in search of the latest and cutting edge technology. IRX has the largest multichannel educational programme in the...