|Job Title||Store Manager|
|Salary||£29000 - £30000 per annum + benefits +bonus|
|Job Advertised||23 days ago|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Store Manager to join an expanding boutique fashion brand. This position will be managing one of their high-profile concessions in a prestigious London department store.
As a Store Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Driving sales, by developing a service strategy to increase conversion rate in-store
- Engaging your team to be brand ambassadors and deliver first-class customer service
- Identifying opportunities for improvement within your store and the wider business
- Safe store operations (cash, stock, health & safety), in line with to company policy
Key attributes and skills required for this role are:
- An understanding of the market, and how best to make effective use of this
- The ability to lead and develop an exceptional team, recruiting the right calibre of candidates
- Experience with P&L responsibility, ideally in a premium retail environment
- Be confident, organised and have proven success in delivering against budget KPIs
This brand is open to product background, so if you think you have the skills outlined above, and are ready for a new challenge then please apply today quoting Q101800!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
How to launch a successful refer-a-friend programme
How to make referrals part of your 2017 marketing mix Your existing customers are your greatest asset. Their loyalty to your brand can help drive new customer acquisition. Find out how you make referrals a new channel in your marketing mix. Read our whitepaper to: Understa...
Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE)
Free to attend, RBTE is the must visit event for retailers and hospitality organisations looking for the right tools, solutions and advice on how to best run their business. With over 350 exhibitors showcasing a range of solutions from cards and payments, ecommerce and multich...