A well known and highly successful retailer is currently looking to hire a dynamic and proactive Store Sales Manager to join their team in Balham.
This role demands a high calibre Sales Manager or a candidate with a solid sales management record at a Gym/Fitness Club. Alternatively, you could be from a facilities management background with additional sales and customer service skills.
You will be responsible for the management of a large site in the area, with a very demanding customer base, so negotiation and customer service skills are of paramount importance.
As Store Sales Manager, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
- Call handling and warm lead follow-ups
- Management of store KPIs in line with company sales targets
- Back office management and procedural paperwork
- Development of new accounts and servicing of existing ones
- Control of ambitious sales P&L
- Managing a large existing catalogue of customer accounts
To be successful, you will need sales management experience and will have the ability to instil a strong team-orientated work ethic in your colleagues.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- An understanding and knowledge of the local market and potential clients
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- Outstanding record of providing great customer service
- Good training and development capabilities
- The drive and ambition needed to develop new accounts and exceed sales targets
- A strong track-record of sales and business development
- Excellent leadership credentials
- An ability to drive sales through your people
This company is known for treating its employees superbly and in return, they expect dedication and commitment from its people. In return for your loyalty and hard work as Store Sales Manager, you will receive a basic salary of up to £30,000 + bonus + great benefits. You will not only be rewarded with excellent salary and earning potential but also with very real career opportunities.
If you feel that you have the right qualification for this role, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.