Store Manager (Birmingham)
|Job Title||Store Manager (Birmingham)|
|Salary||£22000 - £24000 per annum + Bonus|
|Location||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Job Advertised||14 days ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established British company with a strong heritage known worldwide; this retailer is looking for an exceptional leader to lead their new store located in the city of Birmingham.
As a store manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading the P&L for business, using your commercial knowledge to make critical business decisions to hit your demanding sales and KPIs.
- Drive and develop an exceptional customer service for over 5 million visitors a year.
- Managing and developing your team to their full potential with regular performance reviews and succession plans.
To be considered in this position you must possess:
- Previous in store experience and a strong track record of successfully leading a team in a fast paced environment.
- A passion for delivering an energetic and enthusiastic customer service experience
- The character of a team player, supporting the region and wider business.
In reward for your hard work, you can expect an attractive salary package and opportunities to work in other stores in the UK or worldwide. If you feel this could be you, please apply with an up to date CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer
Unlock the value of the Internet of Things with the 2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer. 63% of IoT adopters say they’ve seen “significant” return on their investment in IoT. A predicted 20 billion devices will be connected to the Internet of Things by 2020. Our latest IoT Baromet...
Customer Experience Exchange, Europe
Driving Best-in-Class Customer Experience Today To Secure The Customer Of TomorrowThe Customer Experience Exchange is the leading learning and networking event for customer experience decision makers across Europe, bringing together 80 C-level & VPs/Directors of Customer Exper...
Today’s retail arena is commonly characterized by relentless change and retail competition. In response to that challenge, the 6th Annual OmniShopper International Conference has been uniquely designed to be 100% focused on deeply understanding shopper and consumer behavior, a...