NEW STORE OPENING!! A Convenience & food retailer that has aggressive expansion plans & is looking to hire a Store Manager for a brand new Store & Forecourt opening.
This is a great opportunity to run your own unit and treat it like your own business and work in an autonomous environment.
As a Manager you will be leading by example & willing to undertake any task & be hands on and be fully accountable for all aspects of the site.
The stores are high turnover within as small footprint so is open to candidates from a Supervisory, Team leader or Management level. The ability to work within a fast paced environment as a given!
As Store Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the store's day-to-day operations
- Managing all legalities & Health & Safety of the business - especially important on forecourt sites.
- Delivering all KPIs and minimising markdown and stock loss
- Ensuring that the store is always on top of the competition buy being commercial focused
- Providing great service through engagement of your customers and great store standards
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience working as a Supervisor, Department Deputy or Store Manager /Supervisor.
Ideally but not essential has worked in supermarket, convenience, forecourt or fast-paced retailer .
- Excellent leadership people management skills
- Strong commercial acumen - working with your budgets
- Can demonstrate a high level of compliance & due diligence
This is a great opportunity to join a business that has 70% growth plans in place for the next 5 years; so the opportunity to be able to add value and work up in the business. If you feel that you have the right skillset for this position, please send us your CV quoting the reference Q99072 .
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.