A Store Manager is needed for a New Concept Store in Brixton.
I am looking for a well rounded and commercial retail manager who is proactive in their approach and can work using their own initiative, running the store as they would their own business. The successful candidate must have excellent coaching and leadership skills and be a manger that recognises the benefits of driving performance through their people.
As Store Manager, you will be expected to:
- Manage P&L
- Drive sales through your people
- Build and establish a customer base in order to grow the business
- Train and develop your team to provide top-notch customer service
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong P&L management experience
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent leadership credentials
- An ability to drive sales through your people
- Good training and development capabilities
A clear understanding of direct sales environments would be beneficial but all retail backgrounds will be considered. You must be a go-getter and someone who can identify external as well as internal opportunities.
This is potentially an opportunity for an aspiring Deputy/Assistant Manager, but ideally you will already have experience as Store Manager.
In return, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of around £21k and commission and bonuses that should see your income exceed £35k.
If you feel that you are the right candidate, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.