Store Manager (Central London)
|Job Title||Store Manager (Central London)|
|Salary||£33000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus|
|Job Advertised||28 days ago|
My client, a market leading specialist food retailer, is looking for an exceptional Food Manager to lead one of its most high profile stores in London. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced store manager or assistant manager to demonstrate their commercial acumen for this expanding business.
As store manager you will be responsible for:
- Using your commercial acumen to increase sales and ATV
- Engaging your team around the product to deliver the highest standard of customer service
- Engaging with local businesses and organisations to help grow the business customer base.
- Applying your strong knowledge of food retail to run a safe and profitable store
To be successful in the role, you must be able to work independently and come up with great ideas to drive profit. This business doesn't like to micro manage and they want your personality to shine through in their stores! You will stop at nothing to help grow sales, and will demand the highest results from your team.
Alongside your passion and drive, you need to:
- Have a proven track record of delivering as a store manager or assistant manager in a food retail environment
- Be passionate about the food industry, and able to engage your team to feel the same
- Be confident, organised and able to deliver against touch sales and budget KPIs
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, apply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
How to launch a successful refer-a-friend programme
How to make referrals part of your 2017 marketing mix Your existing customers are your greatest asset. Their loyalty to your brand can help drive new customer acquisition. Find out how you make referrals a new channel in your marketing mix. Read our whitepaper to: Understa...
Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit
The Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit is specifically organised for senior professionals responsible for the shop fittings and displays within their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.More bespoke than a retail...
World Retail Congress 2017
World Retail Congress was founded in 2007 in response to retailers seeking a platform for senior leaders to come together to discuss the major issues and trends affecting the industry. In delivering this agenda, the Congress has welcomed thousands of senior retail speakers, fr...