My client, is a out of town retailer who is looking for a Store Manager Designate to be flexible to work in one of their key sites in the area. This fantastic retailer has been established for over 50 years and is still looking to grow.
This mixed goods retailer offers a huge range of products from household disposables, Pet Care & specialist products - it's all under one roof!
As a Store Manager you will be accountable for providing 1st class customer service within the store, whilst trying to optimise store revenue through stringent KPIs of both a financial and non-financial nature.
Other accountabilities include -
- Profitability & margins
- Store Standards
- People management & staff development
- Managing stock loss and other controllable costs
You must be the following to apply for the role -
- Hands-on Manager
- highly commercial with a good understanding of business acumen (basically like its your own business that you are managing!)
- Have Store or Deputy Management experience from a blue-chip mixed good, food, DIY or value or fashion retailer.
- P&L Accountable
- Excellent People Management and leadership
- Can drive and is flexible to travel to different store
If you believe you have the necessary skills and are keen to be part of this success story, then please apply today quoting the reference Q96241.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.