A Store Manager role has come up for a lifestyle boutique brand in the UK. This multichannel, international business has nearly 100 + stores & is well recognised within the Apparel Leisure & Lifestyle sector.
The business is based on tradition and the company focuses on fashion, Home, leisure & Outdoor equipment with a really feel of providing exceptional service within a more boutique and 121 service environment.
This business is now looking for an experienced Store or Deputy Manager who can drive the performance & service through excelling store standards & key development of your people.
The role will report into the District Manager & here you will be in control of your Sales & conversions, Wages, Controllable Costs, Mystery Shop & Operational Standards. You must be able to drive a business at a more strategic level as well as being hand-on on the daily responsibilities in regards to leading your team in achieving and excelling on their results.
Roles & Responsibilities includes -
- Driving sales
- cost controls, i.e. payroll, productivity ratios a
- Coach, train and motivate store managers
- Recruit and induct all new member of staff
- Be a brand ambassador
- Provide 1st class customer service
This position would ideally suit -
- A candidate who currently has Store, Deputy or Department Management experience within a fashion, or mixed goods fashion & home or a department store background where exceeding sales through customer service is the no. 1 priority.
- You must be able to demonstrate how you lead a store
- consider yourself a brand ambassador.
- Lead by example and through your teams.
- You must thrive in working in an autonomous working environment where you can demonstrate working to pace & working to your own initiative.
In return you will receive a fun working environment, with lots of support and great benefits being part of a growing business! If you feel you meet the itinerary for this position; please send your cv quoting the reference Q97254.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.