This luxury fashion brand is looking to hire a Store Manager for one of its most high profile stores in Heathrow Airport.
As the Store Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the stores day-to-day operations
- Motivating the team to deliver sales targets and outstanding customer service
- Ensuring the profitability of the store by promoting a solid shrinkage culture
- Manage cash & stock account systems
To qualify for this role, you must have the following:
- Experience in managing a store with high turnover, high street luxury brand is essential.
- Up to date knowledge and ideas about high end fashion
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and has keen attention to detail
Previous store manager experience in a high turnover, high street luxury brand is essential. Experience in running Airport stores would also be beneficial. You will demand impeccable standards from your team and demonstrate a real passion for high end fashion by keeping up to date with the current trends.
In recognition for your hard work and dedication you can expect a salary of £35-40k with a 30% bonus awarded to strong performers. Delivering in this role will mean unparalleled career development and a chance to work in one of many UK locations and abroad.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.