A Convenience & food retailer in Mid-Wales who has continuous expansion plans & is looking to hire a Store Manager in the Llandrindod Wells Area.
This is a great opportunity to run your own unit and treat it like your own business and work in an autonomous environment. As a Manager you will be leading by example & willing to undertake any task & be hands on and be fully accountable for all aspects of the site.
The stores are high turnover within as small foot print so working in a fast paced environment as a given!
As Store Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the store's day-to-day operations, Shop, forcourt & post office counter.
- Leading, managing and motivating to a small team & also happy with lone working environment.
- Managing all legalities & Health & Safety of the business - especially important on forecourt sites.
- Delivering all KPIs and minimising markdown and stock loss
- Ensuring that the store is always on top of the competition buy being commercial focused
- Providing great service through engagement of your customers and great store standards
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience working as a Department, Deputy or Store Manager ideally who has worked in supermarket, convenience or forecourt retailer but other backgrounds such as Value, DIY & mixed good retailers will be considered.
- Excellent leadership people management skills - leading & delegating responsibility as well as being hands-on!
- Strong commercial acumen - working with budgets
- Can demonstrate a high level of compliance & due diligence
If you feel that you have the right qualifications for this position, please send us your CV quoting the reference Q97025 .
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.