This highly successful Gift Boutique with over 65 stores in the UK & internationally & on-going expansion plans is looking to hire a Store Manager for one their high Profile stores within Central London.
This business is a quirky brand that provides exemplary service & a unique product range that is indulgent and unique!
Not only has this brand come from a successful consumer business where their products is well known to corporate companies, they have a successful retail operation to compliment.
As Store Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the store's day-to-day operations
- Leading, managing and motivating the retail team
- Involved with hitting sales and conversion KPI's
- Delivering on customer service and monthly mystery shop - This is through engagement and education of your team & customers and great store standards that is committed to continual improvement.
- Ensuring that the store delivers a strong and commercial visual package
- Delivering all KPIs and minimising markdown and stock loss
- Involved in the succession planning and development of the team
- You must provide a positive, can-do attitude!
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience working as a Deputy or Store Manager who has worked in and is used to working in a customer focused environment.
- Background we are keen to consider include Health & Beauty, Fashion or Jewellery / Accessories or department store background.
- Excellent leadership people management skills - leading & delegating responsibility as well as being hands-on!
- Strong commercial acumen - working with your budgets and forecasting for short, medium and long term plans.
- Can demonstrate a high level of compliance & due diligence
What's in it for you?! Not only will you be rewarded with an excellent salary and earning potential (quarterly bonus) with unique incentives, 50% discount and real career opportunities in the UK & internationally. This business is part of a global business so has great recognition and support functions.
If you feel that you have the right qualifications for this position, please send us your CV quoting the reference Q100940A.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.