Store Manager - North-West London
|Job Title||Store Manager - North-West London|
|Salary||£32050 per annum + BONUS+BENEFITS|
|Location||North West London, London|
|Job Advertised||6 days ago|
A new opportunity has arisen with a well-known self-storage provider that is now looking for a Store Manager in North-West London
You will be responsible for the management of a large site in the area, with a very demanding customer base, so negotiation and customer service skills are of paramount importance.
This role demands a high calibre Sales Manager or a candidate with a solid sales management record at a Gym/Fitness/Sports Club. Alternatively, you could be from a facilities management background with additional sales and customer service skills.
As Store Sales Manager, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Call handling and warm lead follow-ups
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
- Management of store KPIs in line with company sales targets
- Development of new accounts and servicing of existing ones
- Back office management and procedural paperwork
- Control of ambitious sales P&L
- Managing a large existing catalogue of customer accounts
To be successful, you will need sales management experience and will have the ability to instil a strong team-orientated work ethic in your colleagues.
You will also need to have:
- The drive and ambition needed to develop new accounts and exceed sales targets
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- An ability to Develop sales strategies and set keen targets
- An understanding and knowledge of the local market and potential clients
- An outstanding record of providing great customer service
- A strong track-record of sales and business development
This company is known for treating its employees superbly and in return, they expect dedication and commitment from its people. In return for your loyalty and hard work as Store Manager, you will receive a basic salary of up to £32,000 + bonus + great benefits.
If you believe that your CV matches the above requirements, please apply today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
How to launch a successful refer-a-friend programme
How to make referrals part of your 2017 marketing mix Your existing customers are your greatest asset. Their loyalty to your brand can help drive new customer acquisition. Find out how you make referrals a new channel in your marketing mix. Read our whitepaper to: Understa...
NRF 2017 - Retail’s BIG Show
Retail's BIG Show is a 3-day industry event that includes 33,000 attendees, 240,000 sq. ft. EXPO, 510+ exhibitors, 300+ speakers, 100+ sessions and hours of networking. The event is Jan 15-17, 2017 in New York City. Retail's BIG Show is the National Retail’s Federation’s flags...
Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit
The Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit is specifically organised for senior professionals responsible for the shop fittings and displays within their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.More bespoke than a retail...