Store Manager - Oxfordshire Area
|Job Title||Store Manager - Oxfordshire Area|
|Salary||£23000 - £25000 per annum + benefits|
|Job Advertised||19 days ago|
This is a great opportunity for a retail leader to join a premium fashion brand in the Oxfordshire area. This brand is looking for someone with strong retail managaement experience, ideally from a fashion environment. You will have experience in engaging a large in-store team to drive excellent customer service standards.
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Engaging and motivating your team to deliver exceptional customer service in a fast-paced, high-turnover environment
- Effectively communicating the business vision and strategy with your team, setting clear goals, providing feedback, and coaching to lead their development
- Developing and reviewing with other managers a succession plan for the store, updating and reviewing this on a regular basis
Skills required for this role include:
- Customer and people focused approach with in-depth knowledge of developing and implementing excellent customer service
- A proactive attitude, and previous apparel experience in a similar sized turnover fashion retail environment
- Excellent communication skills with proven success of leading a strong team and building positive business relationships with members of functional teams
If you're looking for a new retail challenge, and the opportunity to progress your management career in a fast-paced premium fashion environment, then please apply with an up to date CV today quoting Q101391!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
A Guide to Mastering Ecommerce Optimisation
The Ultimate Guide to Mastering the Ecommerce Path to Purchase Many companies don't give proper attention to the entire customer path to purchase because it seems too complex or time-consuming. The truth is this kind of optimization does take work - but with the right proces...
Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE)
Free to attend, RBTE is the must visit event for retailers and hospitality organisations looking for the right tools, solutions and advice on how to best run their business. With over 350 exhibitors showcasing a range of solutions from cards and payments, ecommerce and multich...