This is a great opportunity for a retail leader to join a premium fashion brand in the Oxfordshire area. This brand is looking for someone with strong retail managaement experience, ideally from a fashion environment. You will have experience in engaging a large in-store team to drive excellent customer service standards.
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Engaging and motivating your team to deliver exceptional customer service in a fast-paced, high-turnover environment
- Effectively communicating the business vision and strategy with your team, setting clear goals, providing feedback, and coaching to lead their development
- Developing and reviewing with other managers a succession plan for the store, updating and reviewing this on a regular basis
Skills required for this role include:
- Customer and people focused approach with in-depth knowledge of developing and implementing excellent customer service
- A proactive attitude, and previous apparel experience in a similar sized turnover fashion retail environment
- Excellent communication skills with proven success of leading a strong team and building positive business relationships with members of functional teams
If you're looking for a new retail challenge, and the opportunity to progress your management career in a fast-paced premium fashion environment, then please apply with an up to date CV today quoting Q101391!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.