A premium retail specialising in luxury fashion and accessories is looking for an exceptional store manager and assistant manager to lead one of its flagship stores in the centre of York. This is a great opportunity to take on a high profile position in a worldwide brand's growing UK presence.
As store or assistant manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading the P&L for business, using your commercial knowledge to make critical business decisions to hit your demanding sales KPIs
- Recruiting and managing a team to deliver exemplary customer service, as expected in a premium environment
- Developing your team with regular performance reviews and succession plans
- Acting as a support for the area when needed
Service and visual standards are at the heart of this high end brand, so you need to be able to inspire your team around the product, encouraging them to give the highest standard service. To be considered in the role you must demonstrate:
- A strong track record of successfully leading a team in a high end environment, whether fashion, accessories, footwear or home as an ideal
- The ability to work with pace, creating a dynamic, results-driven work place
- A passion for customer service, the latest fashion trends and visual merchandising
- The character of a team player, supporting the region and wider business
In reward for your hard work, you can expect an attractive salary package and opportunities to progress into future regional roles.
If this sounds like you, apply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.