Store Manager (York)
|Job Title||Store Manager (York)|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Location||North Yorkshire, North Yorkshire|
|Job Advertised||14 days ago|
A premium retail specialising in luxury fashion and accessories is looking for an exceptional store manager and assistant manager to lead one of its flagship stores in the centre of York. This is a great opportunity to take on a high profile position in a worldwide brand's growing UK presence.
As store or assistant manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading the P&L for business, using your commercial knowledge to make critical business decisions to hit your demanding sales KPIs
- Recruiting and managing a team to deliver exemplary customer service, as expected in a premium environment
- Developing your team with regular performance reviews and succession plans
- Acting as a support for the area when needed
Service and visual standards are at the heart of this high end brand, so you need to be able to inspire your team around the product, encouraging them to give the highest standard service. To be considered in the role you must demonstrate:
- A strong track record of successfully leading a team in a high end environment, whether fashion, accessories, footwear or home as an ideal
- The ability to work with pace, creating a dynamic, results-driven work place
- A passion for customer service, the latest fashion trends and visual merchandising
- The character of a team player, supporting the region and wider business
In reward for your hard work, you can expect an attractive salary package and opportunities to progress into future regional roles.
If this sounds like you, apply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer
Unlock the value of the Internet of Things with the 2016 Vodafone IoT Barometer. 63% of IoT adopters say they’ve seen “significant” return on their investment in IoT. A predicted 20 billion devices will be connected to the Internet of Things by 2020. Our latest IoT Baromet...
Customer Experience Exchange, Europe
Driving Best-in-Class Customer Experience Today To Secure The Customer Of TomorrowThe Customer Experience Exchange is the leading learning and networking event for customer experience decision makers across Europe, bringing together 80 C-level & VPs/Directors of Customer Exper...
Today’s retail arena is commonly characterized by relentless change and retail competition. In response to that challenge, the 6th Annual OmniShopper International Conference has been uniquely designed to be 100% focused on deeply understanding shopper and consumer behavior, a...