This is an Operations Manager opportunity with a premium fashion brand, based in York. You will lead your team to ensure excellent operational standards are delivered, by communicating corporate retail strategy and driving a customer first culture.
Key responsibilities in this role are:
- Executing the store's commercial agenda to maximise availability, maintain replenishment and ensure strong Back of House standards, in order to drive sales
- Coach and develop your team to inspire a 'floor first' attitude, and ensure colleague behaviour complies with Standard Operating Procedures at all times
- Working with the Assistant General Manager to establish strong communication between Front of House and Back of House, to provide the best customer experience possible
Skills required for this role include:
- Customer and people focused approach with in-depth knowledge of developing and implementing excellent operational standards
- Excellent communication skills with proven success of leading a strong team and building positive business relationships with members of functional teams
- Proven success of managing turnover of a similar size, ideally in a fashion led environment
This is an exciting opportunity for a committed and operations-focused retail manager to join a prestigious fashion brand offering excellent salary, benefits and progression. If you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply with an up to date CV today quoting reference Q101286!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.