Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
A Multinational FMCG Company is looking to recruit a Supply Chain Manager who can maximize product availability and customer service while making sure a balance of Region's inventory across the supply chain network.
- Ensuring decision making systems are in place which includes demand planning, production planning, inventory planning and route planning.
- Improve supply chain network for the whole organization.
- Ensuring relevant KPI's are achieved.
- Managing a team to successfully implement strategies to ensure running to the company's day to day operations.
- 5 - 10 years experience in Supply Chain Management.
- Motivation and accuracy for working with computers and numbers
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
You will not only be rewarded with an excellent tax-free salary package and earning potential but also with very real career opportunities within an established business that recognises and rewards success. If you feel that you have the right qualifications for this role, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.