A successful London menswear brand is looking to recruit an experienced menswear designer. The role will be reporting to the head Designer. The role will involve the execution of specific design briefs in a creative and commercial manner whilst adhering to and developing the brand identity.
Menswear Designer – The Role:
• Deliver a continuous flow of CADS to meet specific briefs
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of garment construction, printing and finishing techniques to ensure relevant design tech packs are fulfilled
• Develop Designs to create a well-balanced and commercial range
• Plan and manage time to meet key deadlines
• Provide detailed tech packs with all relevant information to ensure quick and correct sampling and production
• Clear understanding of sales performance (best and worse sellers) of existing styles within the business
• Carry out on-going research to predict trends and to retain a strong awareness of current product on the high street, including attending trade fairs
Menswear Designer – The Candidate:
• An eye for commercial product and flair for trends
• Planning and organising to react to fast turnaround of tech packs.
• Innovation and creativity
• Proficient on Illustrator and photoshop
• Strong Illustration and graphic abilities
• Proven Design experience gained in fashion retail within Menswear
• Excellent communication skills
• Good presentation and research skills
We regret that due to volume, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, therefore if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 3 working days, please assume that you’ve not been successful on this occasion.Fashion and Retail Personnel is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.