|Employer||Quest Search and Selection|
|Sector||Retail Head Office|
Books, cards & stationery
The opportunity has arisen for an Merchandise Planner to join the head office team of one of the UKs leading non-food retailers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Weekly stock and sales reports, identifying opportunities for growth and improving sales
- Analysing data to ensure optimum performance
- Providing and analysing commercial information to the business
- Managing and planning intake, forecasting intake requirements and managing commitment
- Managing stock levels and maintaining availability
- Updating and maintaining forecasting plans
- Assisting in range planning, trading and strategic planning
To be successful, you will:
- Be currently working merchandising/planning, within another successful retailer or supplier.
- Have the ability to work successfully within a team or on their own initiative.
- Be highly analytical, with strong numerical skills and business acumen.
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent.- Be commercially aware and self motivated.
- Have advanced Excel skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing company. If you have the drive and ambition to play a key role in a fast-paced retailer, send your CV across today.